If you are looking for the most advanced operation for your computer, the SSD 960 EVO from Samsung is the best option. The NVMe interface that increases bandwidth, a new controller and the intelligent technology of Samsung TurboWrite provide a last generation result. It also includes an advanced software for maintenance and three years of warranty that increase its value.
- A new standard in performance . The SSD 960 EVO from Samsung brings the performance of an SSD to another level for those consumers who demand an experience that goes beyond what the SATA interface can offer. The increased bandwidth provided by the NVMe interface combined with the new Polaris controller enables sequential read / write speeds of up to 3,200 / 1,900 MB / s and random read / write speeds of up to 380 / 360K IOPS. In addition, the new TurboWrite technology accelerates writing speed even more.* Sequential values based on CrystalDiskMark 5.0.2 / IOmeter 1.1.0 and randomized in IOmeter 1.1.0. Operation may vary depending on the firmware of the SSD, hardware and configuration. The test configuration: Intel® Core i7-6700K CPU@4.0 GHz, DDR4 1700 MHz 16 GB, OS-Window 10 Pro x64, Chipset-ASROCK Z170 EXTREME 7 * Sequential writing values based on TurboWrite intelligent technology. The operation of the sequential script after TurboWrite is 300 MB / s (250 GB), 600 MB / s (500 GB) and 1,200 MB / s (1 TB).
- Maximum reliability High performance is not measured only by speed. How long you can maintain performance is also important. The SSD 960 EVO from Samsung has more than 400 TBW * for the 1TB model. The Dynamic Thermal Guard technology prevents overheating, protecting the data and ensuring an optimal response capacity. All this backed by three years of limited warranty.
* TBW: Terabytes written ** Samsung's warranty does not cover costs related to data recovery or repair.
- Manage your SSD with the greatest simplicity. The SSD 960 EVO includes the recent update of Magician, an advanced software solution for users to monitor, manage and maintain the unit. Magician provides custom verification firmware and additional functions tailored to each user. It even updates the firmware automatically to ensure that the performance of the unit is kept up to date.
Specifications 960 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD PCI-e 500GB:
- Energy control
- Power consumption (average): 1.2 W
- Technical details
- Operating temperature range: 0 - 70 ° C
- Blows in operation: 1500 G
- SSD disk form factor: M.2
- Protection functions: Shock resistant
- Solid state disk, capacity: 500 GB
- Solid-state disk interfaces: PCI Express
- Reading speed: 3200 MB / s
- Writing speed: 1800 MB / s
- Lanes PCI Express interface data: x4
- Supported security algorithms: 256-bit AES
- Maximum playback speed (4KB): 330000 IOPS
- Maximum recording speed (4KB): 330000 IOPS
- Driver type: Samsung Polaris
- Average time between failures: 1500000 h