LiteBeam M is an ultra lightweight long range airMAX device with a low price. The new LiteBeam M provides 23dBi of gain for long-range connectivity and uses a directional antenna with an improved pattern for noise immunity.
With the characteristic of the absolute freedom of alignment in the three axes, the new LiteBeam M is armed in seconds, does not require any tool beyond what is necessary to hold it in the post. Combining the super compact factor the new LiteBeam occupies almost the same size in its packaging as the well-known Nanostation M5, making transport and packaging much more comfortable.
The new LiteBeam M5 comes in its variant known as LBE-M5-23 with a compact design, ideal for external connections such as wireless broadband (CPE), designed to be economical and performance for long distance links and wireless bridging. It operates in the unlicensed 5 Ghz global range with ranges that provide high performance of up to 100Mbits of real transfer in a range of up to 30km.
- Directional high gain antenna
- Innovative industrial design
- Compact size
- Light weight
- POE included
- Processor: MIPS 74K
- Memory: 64MB
- Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Frequency: 5150 - 5875MHz
- Antenna Gain: 23dBi
- Maximum output power: 25dBm
- Maximum consumption: 4W
- Power: 24V, 0.2A PoE
- Feeding method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to 70ºC
- Humidity: 5 to 95% not condensed
- Wind resistance: 200km / h